CUSTOMER FOR LIFE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
To bring you the complete support you deserve, BCS has recently introduced the Customer for Life Program. This program is an annual maintenance program that can support your specific technical and user needs as productivity and efficiency increases. BCS offers this program to protect your investment throughout the years. The advantages of becoming member are incomparable to any other program in the industry.
CFL Benefits include
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Priority Response Time
- Extended Parts and Labor Warranty
- Discounted Equipment and Labor Rates
- Four Free hours of Service and Training
- Hardware Inspections and Updates
The CFL program prioritizes your need for service and support while maximizing your communication system's performance. We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers which is why we have taken the CFL program once step further.
The CFL Plus One Maintenance Program includes all the advantages of the CFL Program with an added benefit of free service labor for all Adds, Moves and Changes to the system for the entire length of the agreement. Our full service maintenance plans protect your investment while giving you peace of mind.
MANAGED SERVICES PROGRAM
With Server Watch monitoring, BCS engineers and administrators watch the alerts, analyze them and escalate any issues if necessary.
Sever and Workstation Monitoring
- 24x7 Monitoring, Analysis and Escalation
- Antivirus Monitoring and Management
- Server Backup Monitoring and Management
- Early Warning and Preventative Alerts
- Server Event Log Information
- Monitor Operating System Management
- Monitoring of Disk Space and Memory on Servers
- Deploy and Schedule Automatic Routine Security Patches
- Configure Security Policies
- Spyware Protection and Removal
- Inventory Management to Determine License Compliance and Upgrades
- On-Site Weekly Hours for IT Maintenance Available
A preventative maintenance service designed to proactively and regimentally maintain the most troublesome areas of desktop management.
*6 Desktops Minimum
- Antivirus Management
- Spyware Management
- Temporary File Management
- Patch Management
- Optional Helpdesk Support for Workstations
As a member of the Managed Services Program, you will be entitled to rewarding advantages and superior service.
- Technical Support Help Line
- Detailed Monthly Executive Reports of Network
- Access to Primary Response IT Division
- Choice of Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual or Annual Billing Cycles